Missing Scores October 2016

Official classic waterskiers Ranking lists
Sarah Crossland

Missing Scores October 2016

Post by Sarah Crossland »

Hi
my son skied in the following tournament as International Boys and set a new British Record, this has been confirmed by the UK but his score is still not showing in scores for European Rankings on the website.

http://www.iwsftournament.com/homologat ... S037CS.HTM

If you require any further information, please let me know, we have copies of all scores, paperwork and records all signed by the chief judge, all this has also been sent to British Waterski & Wakeboard.

Many Thanks

Sarah L Crossland
admin
Site Admin

Re: Missing Scores October 2016

Post by admin »

Hi,

Only class L (ranking list) and R (Record capability) homologation level from Awsa are recognized for ranking list by E&A.
(Hence the name: "Ranking list" class...)
Your son Harrison (I suppose...) skied in a category which is class C homologated and therefore cannot be taken in E&A ranking list.

If the class C input for your son's score is wrong, you have to notice it to the scorer of that competition,
then the scorer needs to amend the data, and to publish it again.

Sorry for your son.

Regards,
RL Admin
Sarah Crossland

Post by Sarah Crossland »

Hello,
Yes Harrison skied as International Boys in Class R as a Ranking Competition. Because Harrison skies and shortens at 52kph and they shorten at 49kph in the USA this caused the scorer some challenges with her computer scoring system, so she logged Harrison on they system as Class C on the day as said this was all her system would allow. But he actually did not ski in the Class C classes and skied later in the day with Class R, we paid the additional fees to ski in Class R as we wanted the scores and record to go forward to British and European Ranking. I will speak with the competition organisers.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Try to get the scorer to amend and republish the scores.

Regards,
RL Admin