Youth Championships Overall Calculation

Official classic waterskiers Ranking lists
trickcoach

Youth Championships Overall Calculation

Post by trickcoach »

Hello,

Seems to me the overall calculation for Boys U-17 , Girls U-17 , Boys U-14 , and Team Overalls were calculated wrong as some of the Jump and Trick finals were not completed ...

Any update on this ? When will the correct results be republished ?

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Youth Championships Overall Calculation

Post by admin »

trickcoach wrote:Hello,

Seems to me the overall calculation for Boys U-17 , Girls U-17 , Boys U-14 , and Team Overalls were calculated wrong as some of the Jump and Trick finals were not completed ...

Any update on this ? When will the correct results be republished ?

Thanks
Hello,

Yes, you are right: the published results are not correct, and E&A is aware of that.
It is on the way to be corrected and published again.

Regards,
RL Admin

Post by 22836 »

Hi,
Could someone please explain me why the overall scores calculation are different from one country to the other and from the European championship ?
Thanks...
Nick.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

22836 wrote:Hi,
Could someone please explain me why the overall scores calculation are different from one country to the other and from the European championship ?
Thanks...
Nick.
1) Some federations have their specific overall formulas
2) The Ranking overall is based on overall of best round (best of overall of round 1 and overall of round 2
whereas competition overall is the overall of best slalom + best tricks + best jump
So, even with same formulas, the RL overall can be different from competition overall.

Regards,
RL Admin