Wrong country code

Official classic waterskiers Ranking lists
nz21

Wrong country code

Post by nz21 »

Hello,
It appears that the wrong country code appears next to my name "Zeniou Nelly", in the Classic slalom ranking list. The reason for this may be due to the fact that in the years 2006 and 2009 I competed under the Cyprus flag, however, since December 2011, I have transfered to a Greek ski club under the Greek federation. Therefore I am competing under the Greek flag. You can confirm this from the homologation dossiers from the 2 competitions I took part in this year (12GRE005 and 12GRE003). If you need any more clarifications please let me know.
Thanks for your time.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Wrong country code

Post by admin »

nz21 wrote:Hello,
It appears that the wrong country code appears next to my name "Zeniou Nelly", in the Classic slalom ranking list. The reason for this may be due to the fact that in the years 2006 and 2009 I competed under the Cyprus flag, however, since December 2011, I have transfered to a Greek ski club under the Greek federation. Therefore I am competing under the Greek flag. You can confirm this from the homologation dossiers from the 2 competitions I took part in this year (12GRE005 and 12GRE003). If you need any more clarifications please let me know.
Thanks for your time.
Hello Nelly,

I am not sure that just changing club is enough.
I think the nationality should refers to your passport.
I made the change, but this will have to be looked at by E&A.

Regards,
RL Admin
admin
Site Admin

Re: Wrong country code

Post by admin »

Hello again,

From which country are you from ? (eg passport)
Cyprus or Greece ?

Regards,
RL Admin