Ranking Rémi Thomas

Official classic waterskiers Ranking lists
remit

Ranking Rémi Thomas

Post by remit »

Good morning

I see that my ranking is incorrect. I have participated in two competitions this year, one was the Avirmes Sport Center Slalom cup where my best performance was 0.5, 13, 58 which is correctly shown. The other one was the "Championats de Normandie" (competition code FRA2708) where my best performance was 5, 13, 58 which is not shown here. Let me know if you need me to provide the results of the latter but I see that you already have it registered on the site.

thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ranking Rémi Thomas

Post by admin »

remit wrote:Good morning

I see that my ranking is incorrect. I have participated in two competitions this year, one was the Avirmes Sport Center Slalom cup where my best performance was 0.5, 13, 58 which is correctly shown. The other one was the "Championats de Normandie" (competition code FRA2708) where my best performance was 5, 13, 58 which is not shown here. Let me know if you need me to provide the results of the latter but I see that you already have it registered on the site.

thanks
Hello,

The score of 5/58/13 in ch. de Normandie is marked as "Normal" homologated.
Therefore, it is included in ranking lists, but limited to 6/58/14.25, as per rule.
If this an input error, you should ask the scorer and/or chief judge of the competititon,
to change the score, and publish homologation dossier again.

Regards,
RL Admin
remit

Post by remit »

Dear RL administrator

Thanks for your prompt reply. just to be crystal clear, the scorer/chief judge should mark "ranking list" instead of "normal" when he applies for homologation again?

thanks

Rémi
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

remit wrote:Dear RL administrator

Thanks for your prompt reply. just to be crystal clear, the scorer/chief judge should mark "ranking list" instead of "normal" when he applies for homologation again?

thanks

Rémi
Bonjour Rémi,

The scorebook published by the scorer should contain the correct homologation level for each skier.

The scorer, with agreement of the homologator and chief judge should check, and eventually correct the homologation level of each event of the competition, then publish the homologation dossier (which includes the scorebook file) again.

I will try to contact directly the scorer.

Regards,
RL Admin
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Bonjour Remi,

I received the confirmation that some categories, including the one where you skied, was "nornal" homologated.
Sorry.

Regards,
RL Admin